In addition, there are other conventions that exempt certain documents from legalization. For all cases that do not fall under any of the above agreements, legalization must be carried out. Please note that requests for legalization/apostille can also be submitted by mail. Apostille – in the case of documents intended to circulate in States parties to the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 exempting foreign public documents from legalisation (Journal of Laws of 2005 No. 112, item 938). An up-to-date list of States Parties to the 1961 Hague Convention is available on the Hague Convention website or at the Legalization Centre. The apostille procedure simplifies the legalization of documents by sealing and signing the document, but is only valid in the current Hague Convention countries. So far, assistance has only been on the spot and in the order of arrival. The new service allows citizens to choose the date and time of the appointment that best suits their needs. In addition, an email will be sent to remind you of the appointment requirements. On April 26, 2021, customer service will resume at the legalization department. A visit to the office is only possible after prior reservation in the e-Consulate system Department of legalization ul.

Krucza 38/42, 00-512 Warszawa Phone: +48 22 250 0116 Email: COVID-19 / Coronavirus: CDC services remain unchanged. Documents can be delivered at the legalization counter during business hours. To reduce the risk of infection, we want to limit the number of visitors. Therefore, we ask you to come alone. Documents can only be handed over without plastic wallets. You can also send your documents by mail. How it works, please read under “Legalization by mail”. You will have a printed appointment confirmation, a set of documents for legalization/apostille as well as a completed application and printed proof of payment of stamp duty. At the request of the holder of the document, the apostille is issued or the legalization of the documents is carried out. Applications for the issuance of the apostille or the legalization of documents may be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in person or by a third party.

A power of attorney is required if a third party, who is not the applicant, submits the application or collects the documents. The application is analyzed “on site”. Documents can be sent by post, even from abroad. For documents sent by mail, you must attach proof of payment of stamp duty (copy of a bank transfer or printed electronic bank statement) and provide your return address. The certified documents will then be sent to you by mail. The certification period can be up to 30 days. All of them must be legalized by the courts. The parties responsible for enforcement are, in the following order: Legalization includes documents issued by Argentina, as well as Argentine consulates and foreign representations accredited in Argentina. The most common documents include marriage certificates, criminal record certificates, legally authorized driver`s license certificates, birth certificates, and academic records or degrees.

If these foreign authorities require the stamp of this ministerial department, they may carry out the translation in one of the three ways described in the previous section. Many countries have signed this treaty, which simplifies procedures for both senders and recipients. This text stipulates that no legalisation is required between Member States for the mutual recognition of documents, but that a seal or apostille is. Anyone who needs it should contact the Ministry of Justice (Calle de la Bolsa, 8. 28071 Madrid tel. 902.007.214). Starting today, anyone who needs the legalization of Argentine public documents for submission abroad can make an appointment online to begin the process at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is now involved in the National Appointment Scheduling System, a service that is part of the digital one-stop shop for all government agencies, Mi.Argentina, an online platform developed by the Undersecretariat for Digital Administration of the Ministry of Modernization, which allows online scheduling for different government agencies. The system is designed to allow citizens to schedule their appointments online and plan their schedules in advance to avoid wasting queue time. In addition, it allows the agencies involved to organize appointment requests and thus provide better and faster assistance. • In this case, it is not a question of legalization, but of the possibility of issuing Spanish documents in consulates and embassies.

Documents such as: These include certificates of origin, certificates of free sale, company invoices, and many other business documents. Your legalization is carried out by different bodies depending on the type of document: the legalization office is closed on public holidays in the Netherlands. On 16 February 2019, the EU Official Documents Regulation will enter into force, so that some public documents within the EU will no longer require legalisation and apostille. This exception applies only to authentic instruments issued by the authorities of one Member State and presented to the authorities of another Member State. These reduced requirements apply to birth, death, marriage and partnership certificates issued in Ireland by the General Register Office and to a certificate of freedom to marry issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade when presented to the authorities of another Member State. If you are requesting an apostille on one of the GRO documents listed above for use in another EU Member State and are unsure of the requirements, please consult the information on the EU Justice Portal or contact the legalisation services in Dublin and Cork using the contact details below. If you have any questions about Marriage Freedom Certificates, please contact the Marriages Abroad team by phone or by filling out the application form. If you submit documents before 11:30 a.m., you can pick them up the same day. The information and legalization offices are open to the public.

To visit ministry employees, you need valid identification. They are issued by foreign consulates and embassies accredited in Spain. They are legalized by the legalization service of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation to be valid in Spain. The most common consular documents are: Each type of copy or document has different guidelines for legalization. We recommend that you visit the Department of Education and Skills Development website copies of foreign identity documents can only be certified if they have already been verified by that country`s embassy accredited to Ireland. Public documents covered by this Regulation and their certified copies shall be exempt from any form of legalisation or similar procedure (apostille). After completing the official form published for this purpose, the physician must sign it and stamp it with the seal confirming his membership in the Medical Order. The interested party who wishes to obtain a legalization of this document must then contact the following address: The certification office is open on weekdays from 09:00 to 12:30.

Please call ahead to check if your documents can be legalized. The telephone number is +31 247 247 247. Your legalization must be done in the following order: There is a fee for legalization at a Spanish embassy or consulate. The counter is closed on weekends and holidays. You do not need to be present at the MFA in person to legalize your documents. You can appoint an authorized representative to perform the legalization on your behalf.